Friday, December 01, 2006

Update...

We took Madelaine to the doctor for a weight check today and she is now 7 lbs 11.5 oz. So she is growing well! Which is a major relief for me this time around! Although she is still just a little peanut of a thing! She has changed so much and it's hard to believe she is already a month old! The last month of pregnancy seems to last forever, and then once they are here, time flies! I still can't believe Aleece is almost 2 1/2! Leecy T continues to be a big helper and loves her sister so much! She continues to amaze me as well with all she knows. Today she was talking to me and used the word "breakable" several times! What 2 year olds do you know who actually use words like that! Seriously! I am so lucky to have two beautiful daughters! They both are so amazing! I couldn't be more blessed!

More pictures to come soon!

3 comments:

M {3 said...

I'm so happy she is growing so well. Just thinking about those girls makes me smile! I love you all tons.

M {3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Bombic said...

Those 2 little girls are growing so fast! Just last week Leecy T told me she had to go check her email!