Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Being a mom...

Being a mom is my greatest joy and I could ask for no greater calling in life. My sweet husband has allowed me the opportunity to stay at home and care for our children and I am so grateful. We have been blessed with two of the sweetest little girls and anticipate greatly our first son. One of my favorite quotes, (forgive me for paraphrasing) says something to the effect of "In 100 years it won't matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, or how much money I had in the bank, only if I mattered in the life of a child." I strive every day to make a difference in my children's life and to give them the best life possible. I know I have been entrusted with them by my Father in Heaven, and I am thankful for that every single day. I am grateful to have a mom who taught me how to be the kind of mother I am today and am so grateful for all she did and continues to do for me.
On Mother's Day I was spoiled WAY too much and thought I would share some of the pics!

2 comments:

M {3 said...

I love these pictures of such sweet girls and a sweet Mom. You are doing such an amazing job as a Mom, you inspire me.

Kathy said...

you are the cutest mom ever. those are GREAT pictures!