Saturday, September 19, 2009

Grandpa Henderson's Funeral

As I mentioned in the previous post, Grandpa's funeral was beautiful and the graveside services were lovely. These are a few of the pictures that I was able to take during the graveside services, and I thought they captured well the emotions of the day. I'm grateful for the knowledge we have of eternal families and of the afterlife. It makes losing someone you love a little easier when you know you will get to see them again. We love and miss you Grandpa! Rest in peace.


















4 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Love the pictures! It sounds like the service for you grandpa was beautiful and very well put together. I agree, isn't death a little bit easier knowing that you will see them again.

Wonder Woman said...

I love those pictures! You got some great shots!

Trey said...

Miss him!

The Bailey's said...

I am sorry Steph that is not easy....You have had such a tough month, but yet everytime I see you you are always so upbeat and smiley! I need your strength. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!