Sunday, December 06, 2009

Family picture

While we were up at the cabin for Thanksgiving we decided to attempt a family picture! We have several capable photographers, and even better, lots of people to keep the kids laughing and smiling! I will say taking family photos with three kids is a little challenging.....someone is usually not looking at the camera, or making a silly face, or one of us has their eyes closed! Fortunately we came away with this one and I was pretty pleased! It's always nice to have a current family photo! I sure do love my sweet family!



our family!

adorable Mr. Lennon!

cute little Lainey bug!

sweet Leecy T!

me and my sweetie!

3 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

You look great Steph!! You do have a cute family!! I can't wait to see the new baby :)

G-Mandy said...

Great pics!! Very sweet family! Y'all seem to have the pic thing down, I need tips!!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Love the pictures! They turned out really cute!!