Saturday, January 09, 2010

Yuma or bust!!!

We left for Yuma on the 3:10 am train out of Little Rock, Arkansas on December 20th. There is a movie called 3:10 to Yuma, so we thought this was pretty funny! :) We were on the train for 48 straight hours and are glad it went so smoothly! The kids were really well behaved and it was nice to be able to get up and walk around (even though my feet still ended up swollen!) and to have Val's help with the kids while we were traveling! He is such a good Dad! The chairs were really comfy and we met some very nice and some very interesting characters aboard the train! It was fun to see all the scenery and it was nice to not have to worry about any other drivers or the weather! The kids seemed to enjoy it, although I will admit that we were all happy to reach our destination! :)



sidenote: I am aware I look a little crazy in the above picture, but I was taking the picture and this was the best I could do!!!

3 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

I am glad your train ride went well. That scenery shot you got is amazing. Lennon looks so grown-up in the shot of him by himself.

mamasteph said...

The scenery shot is actually taken from the 3rd highest bridge in the world! And the tallest in the US!!!

Wonder Woman said...

I love the crazy face! That is how I felt after our plane ride to Houston ... traveling while pregnant is hard on the body. You guys look FANTASTIC!