Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh so witty....

Two different conversations I've had with Lainey over the past week....

Me: Lainey, don't stick your tongue out.
Lainey: I'm not sticking my tongue out Mom! My tongue is just dancing!



(detangling Lainey's hair after her shower)
Lainey: Ow!
Me: Serious?
Lainey: Do NOT call me that! My name is NOT Serious!!!


Needless to say, she can be quite sassy! :) But she is also a sweetheart, and without fail, she ALWAYS makes us laugh! One glance at her sweet smile and infectious giggle and you are wrapped around her little finger!!!

6 comments:

The Tennessee Nobles said...

I love it!! That girl is too cute!

Wonder Woman said...

I love it! My tongue is dancing ...

Brandon and Natalie said...

She is so cute!! You never know what is going to come out her mouth.

Pitcherpost said...

oh that is too funny! what a cute sassypants!

Nina said...

They sure can think up creative ways to dodge the rules! And to make mom and dad laugh! Way to enjoy those little comments! :)

The Bombic said...

You've got quite a comedian on your hands. The famous Welch sassiness lives on! :)