Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Another week...

Well, another week gone by, and I am that much closer to my due date! I had another doctor's appointment today and am excited that this little baby's position is perfect and she is 6 1/2 pounds so far! She still moves around like crazy, despite the fact that there isn't much room left for her in there. I am constantly getting knee'd or elbowed, but I love it, because it reminds me of what I am so greatly anticipating! That moment when I look into her eyes for the first time and experience my heart's emotions overflowing. She will be joining a family who already loves her very much and can't wait to meet her! We can't wait!

1 comment:

The Bombic said...

I'm the first to comment! Yeah! We are so excited for your new little one - I think I've told everyone I work with about a million times already. :) You are such a wonderful mother and such a cute pregnant lady. You rule.