Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Any time...

So I went to the doctor yesterday and our little sweet pea is now about 6 pounds and head down, so that is a good sign! My doctor said that I am now to the point where when someone asks when I'm due, I can now respond "any time!" That's pretty exciting! Especially since this little girl is pretty far down now and is constantly against my bladder! This makes it truly difficult to go anywhere with a toddler, because if any of you have tried to use a public restroom with a toddler, well.....let's just say it isn't an easy task! That isn't the only reason I am excited to have this baby however!! I can't wait to look into her eyes and hold her for the first time! It is truly a miraculous moment that you can't really describe with words. If someone were to ask me my top ten most awesome moments, meeting my children for the first time is right up there with meeting my husband and getting married. Experiences I wouldn't trade for anything in the world!

No comments: