Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween!

Look how grown up she looks!!!
Cheese!!!
They were having such a good time! They are definately best friends!
Mom and her girls!
Daddy helping the girls trick or treat!
Leecy T as Glinda!
Gorgeous!
Lainey bug as a munchkin!
I don't want to wear a hat and you can't make me!
I don't think we got one of them both looking right at the camera and smiling, but they are cute no matter what!!!


We had such a good time taking the girls trick or treating this evening. Their costumes turned out pretty well, I think! Aleece made a beautiful Glinda and Madelaine was an adorable munchkin!

3 comments:

M {3 said...

Can't wait to see those beautiful girls! I love the Wizard of Oz even more now;)

Bubba said...

haha, those are the greatest costumes ever! You did a great jobn stephanie. I hope you guys had fun and the girls look like they have already gotten bigger!

Brent and Mary Rose said...

Steph you are my idol! Those costumes look amazing! Now I am too embarassed to brag about the pillow and bandana I made for my puppy :) (while I was very proud of unfortunately) They are so beautiful! Love you all so much and miss you more than you can imagine!!