Monday, November 05, 2007

Visit from Granny and Grampy!!!

We really liked this quote. It reminded Mom of Bubba!
Granny and Leecy T on the carousel!
Grampy and Lainey on the carousel!
The leaves were gorgeous! We had so much fun at the zoo!
What a great day!

We had such a good time with Granny and Grampy this weekend. It was so nice to have them here for Lainey's first birthday and to let them see our new home. We love every minute we are with them, and wish our time together could have been longer. Thank you Mom and Dad for driving all the way down here and for all that you do. It meant a great deal to us! There is no greater gift in this life than family, and we have truly blessed!

4 comments:

Bubba said...

Its true, Mom and Dad are great and there really is nothing greater than family! Mom was right, I REALLY like that quote! She knows me too well. But you guys look like you had a great time. I wish I could have been there. Hope all is well!

Biggie T said...

We really had a great time even though we could only be there for two days. It was nice to see where you live and work and be able to spend time with the girls. Although the driveit was well worth it.

M {3 said...

I love every moment I get to spend with you! Even when Leecy says "Granny, I thought I told to not be yellow." lol

Brent and Mary Rose said...

Looks like you kids had an amazing time! Wish we coulda been there too! Haha Granny, I like your hair yellow, it is so hip!:)