Sunday, November 02, 2008

Lainey bug

After a week filled with utter chaos, I finally have a quiet moment to myself, albeit incredibly late, and I really should be asleep. But today was Madelaine's 2nd birthday, and I have been sitting and going through memories in my head, from the day she was born, her first smile, when she started to walk, when she first said mama, when she learned to climb, the first time she sang "Tomorrow".....the list could go on and on. Lainey has the sweetest smile, an infectious laugh, she loves to climb and she is busy, busy, busy! She sure does keep me on my toes! I don't know what I would do without her. She brings so much joy and laughter into our home and we love her dearly! She loves to read books, sing, imitate her big sister and play with her baby dolls. She loves shoes and she is so smart. I love that she can entertain herself and that she can make herself laugh! I love that she is so silly and that she can make me smile, even if I don't feel like it! Lainey loves to talk on the phone (especially to her Granny) and she loves to run! She is still tiny and petite, but there is so much of her to love! We are so grateful she is part of our family! We love you little Lainey bug! Happy birthday my sweetheart!

4 comments:

Syphus Family said...

Happy Birthday Lainey!

The Bombic said...

I seriously laughed at this picture for like 5 minutes. She is the sweetest, smartest, most mischievious thing and we love her so much!

Biggie T said...

Give that birthday girl a kiss from me.

Brandon and Natalie said...

She is such a sweet girl! Happy Birthday Lainey!