Sunday, October 04, 2009

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

It's a boy! We couldn't be happier to add another sweet boy to our family!


I wish I could say the girls reaction was a good one when they first found out. They were sure this baby was a girl! However there were a few tears shed. Luckily their tears didn't last long and they are 100% on board with bringing a baby brother home in a few months! :) We are excited for Lennon to have a little brother to love (beat up on?) :) We have so enjoyed watching the girls develop their relationship and they are the best of friends. We hope the boys will have that same bond! We love our children so very much and can't wait for our family to become a family of 6!

15 comments:

Trey said...

Two boys in the row is where it's at! They really cried because it was a boy? Sexists...

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations! How fun to have to boys so close in age!

Biggie T said...

We can't wait to welcome another baby boy Moore! I'm exciteed and think it will be great for Lennon to have a little brother to play with.

Wonder Woman said...

I'm so happy for you guys and for Lennon. You can tell the girls it's okay to cry b/c I will cry too if we are bringing home another Baby Benton. ;)

mamasteph said...

Thanks ya'll! Trey--you crack me up! And Kara---I'm still sending girl vibes your way!

We Are Family! said...

Congratulations! How exciting!!!

mamasteph said...

Thanks again! And I'm going to claim pregnant brain on this one, but.....We Are Family, who are you? :) I honestly have no idea!

Hair Goddess said...

...wooo A family of 6, that doesn't seem real!! Congrats on Baby Boy #2. I am already brain storming nicknames... lets see what goes with Mushmouth, Stink Bug and Baby Blue Suede??? Love ya

Brandon and Natalie said...

Okay, I totally had a typo in my post. I meant to type two instead of to again. I think I am losing my mind. Congrats again!

The Bailey's said...

yeah congrats...that is so exciting! I love boys...less drama..maybe a little more trouble later.....

Jenn said...

boys, boys, boys. That's all I've got but I think they are so great! I'm excited for you.

goldmania said...

yay for you!! :) I think you should name him Andy or Cyrus! JK ha ha

Kathy said...

congrats!!!!!!! that is SO nice that lennon will have a brother!

Holly "QUEEN" said...

I am catching up on blog world, instead of updating my own, ha ha ha. That is so Cool!! I have alwasy said every girl needs a sister and I think it applies to boys having brothers. Let's just hope we get blessed with a pink one when we decide to try again!!!

Stephanie said...

YAY Congrats!