Sunday, November 08, 2009

She's 3!

My sweet little Lainey bug turned 3 last week! It's crazy to think how quickly time passes! She is still tiny as ever, but as we all know, great things come in tiny packages! She is so smart, just like her big sister. As busy as she is, she is quite observant and I love to hear the things she picks up on! She has the most infectious laugh and I love that she can find just about anything funny! She can always put a smile on your face, no matter your mood! She is into everything girly and that involves a lot of lip gloss and shoes these days! She has this sweet little voice and I love to hear her sing, which she does often! Madelaine has been attending preschool this year, and it has been so fun to see her grow and develop and learn new things! She has come such a long way in just the few months she has been attending. She loves all of her new friends and talks about them often! She loves her sister and brother so much and it is a lot of fun to watch her interact with them. She wants to be just like Leecy T! We love her so much and are so very grateful to have her in our little family! She always makes our hearts smile! :)
We celebrated her birthday by doing all kinds of fun things and it was definitely a jam packed day! We were lucky enough to have Granny and Grampy here for her birthday--they haven't missed a grandkids birthday yet--how cool is that?! We went to eat lunch with Aleece at school, we went to the carousel, we opened presents, had cake and went to Chucke Cheese!

Mommy and her sweet little Lainey bug!

Always happy!

What a sweet face!

She had a Mad Hatter Tea Party for her birthday party (pics to follow soon!) and this was her Cheshire Cat poster I made.

By her many presents.

All dolled up! Probably one of my favorite pics of her!

At lunch with Grany, Grampy, Leecy, Lennon and Lainey.

Grampy and Lennon enjoying the carousel!

Granny and Bugsy riding the dragon!

Leecy and Lainey with her present from Aunt Katchie and Uncle Jeff-a Disney princess deluxe tea cart! Thanks you guys! She loves it!

Sweet Leecy T!

Lainey and her cool tea cart!

Granny and Lainey with her new Belle doll!

Lainey in her stylish, new jacket!

Opening presents.

Tinkerbell!

After opening her present from Leecy, getting a big hug! Leecy T, with help from her Granny, picked out a very special present for her sister! It was so sweet!

Another big hug! I love these moments!

A new Barbie cruise ship!

What a sweetheart!

Always the silly girl!

A new princess baby doll from Aunt Patty and Uncle Eric! Thank you you guys! She carried it around the whole night!

My adorable children! All looking at the camera!

The kiddos with Granny and Grampy! We implented Dad as the official "get the kids to smile" person! It worked!

At Chucke Cheese in their new princess carriage ride! Such sweet sisters!

Lennon in the monster truck ride! He loved this ride!

Lainey on the Kentucky Derby horse! She thought this was pretty awesome!

Lainey in the monster truck! She also thought this one was sweet!

Aleece LOVED this roller coaster ride and probably rode it 8 or 9 times! It was so fun to watch her!

Mr. Lennon with Granny and Grampy!

Bugsy and Daddy!

The roller coaster ride again!

Being silly at Chucke Cheese

Trying to sneak a picture in before eating...

Cake time! (Homemade sugar cookie cake! It tasted better than it looked) :)

Blowing out the candles!

Lainey and Grampy!

Our sweet birthday girl!

Lainey and Daddy!
A big thank you to everyone for making her 3rd birthday such a special one! Thank you for all of the gifts and the phone calls! And a huge thank you to Granny and Grampy for all they did to make her day so amazing! I know she won't soon forget! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I can't believe my baby girl is 3! I am excited to see how she will grow and develop over the next year! We love you so much Madelaine! Happy 3rd birthday sweetheart!

8 comments:

goldmania said...

That is so awesome that you're family was able to come out and celebrate too. What a fun time. I love all the hugs they give each other. Sorry daddy but the kiddo's look just like mama steph! :) Adorable! Love ya, let's talk soon. P.S. where's YOUR Halloween costume!?

Brandon and Natalie said...

What fun pictures! You got some great shots. I can tell she had a great day. How fun to have a Grandma and Grandpa there to celebrate with you! Happy Birthday sweet Lainey! I can't believe she is already three!

Wonder Woman said...

Goodness Gracious! Where are you going to put all those awesome toys? That tea cart ROCKS! Do you think Katchie and Jeff need surrogate nephews? Mine are real close!!

I agree with the above comment! Those kids look just like you and your family (Lennon could be your dad's mini me!). Maybe #4 will resemble Val ...

Lainey is so cute! I can't wait to see MadHatter pics! You are so lucky your parents have been to every party.

mamasteph said...

Thanks guys! Kris---my big round belly is not really ideal for Halloween costumes at this point, although I did pull off a quick Cheshire Cat "costume" for the Mad Hatter party! Kara---we really are lucky! And I'm sure Katchie and Jeff would take some surrogate nephews! ;)

The Bombic said...

Thanks for posting all these adorable photos! I'm so glad she liked the doll - it looked so much like her, don't you think? It's funny because when I had it in my shopping cart at least 2 different ladies stopped me to tell me how cute it was and one even asked if it was for me! Yeah, like I'm going to buy myself a baby doll... ha ha ha. Glad you had such a fun day. Love ya!

Hair Goddess said...

Seeing these make me smile and frown at the same time.... they are so damn cute and we wish we were together! Love u sister face

TheKillerJ said...

You totally pirated that "arch" picture from my facebook. I'll come after you like Metallica nailed Napster!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k

mamasteph said...

Haha Jeff! I'll have you know, I took each one of those pictures myself! I'm no pirate! :)