Monday, November 23, 2009

Tag you're it!

Thanks Kara!

1.What were you doing ten years ago?
Attending Utah State University on a music scholarship. Still doing the marching band thing, playing (too much! :) ) and probably freezing my buns off since I was attending school in the beautiful Utah mountains! If you are wanting details, I honestly can't remember at the moment! Pregnant brain!

2. What are five things on your to-do list?
1. Packing for our upcoming travels.
2. Decorate for Christmas
3. Finish up the little Christmas shopping I have to do.
4. Clean, clean, clean.
5. Make sure everything is ready for when this baby boy comes!

3. What are some snacks you enjoy?
Hmmmm...lets, see, I'm pregnant, so that pretty much keeps this list wide open! I'm not too picky. But this fall some of my faves have been honeycrisp apples (with or without caramel--they are divine) and anything with pumpkin!

4. What are the places you have lived?
Findlay, OH; Hilton Head Island, SC; London, England; Kingwood, TX; Provo, Logan, Pleasant View, Salt Lake City, Roy and Clearfield, UT; Marshall, MN; Memphis, TN

5. What are five things you would do if you became a billionaire:
1. Make sure we were COMPLETELY debt free
2. Ensure that I had enough set away to prepare for my children's futures (college education, weddings, missions, etc)
3. Pick a place where we could settle for good and build our dream home
4. Start up a record label and put my husbands music out there for the world to hear.
5. Pay it forward.....to family, friends and others in need.
6. I know it said only 5, but we would pay our tithing too! :)

I tag Patty, Katchie, MaryRose, Natalie, Jodi and literally anyone else who looks at this! :)

2 comments:

The Bailey's said...

PS I didnt realize we were at Utah State together??? Where did you live??

The Bailey's said...

oh I loved it! you have lived alot of places..holy cow.. Awesome!