Friday, May 04, 2012

Field trip!

Aleece had her 2nd grade field trip today and I was lucky enough to get to chaperone!  We went and saw "Born to be Wild" at the Imax theater in Memphis.  Such a cute film!  We got to learn all about 2 different women's rescue efforts of orphaned elephants and orangutans.  I think I heard every child say that they wanted one or the other (or both) of those animals as a pet as we excited the theater!  They were pretty dang cute!  So glad I get to participate in these fun activities with my sweet children.  It's so fun to watch them interact with their friends! 

2 comments:

Brent and Mary Rose said...

How fun! I remember her field trip last year, it was the morning after I was pregnant with my sweet Amelia! Where did that time go?!?!

M {3 said...

I think she looks so grownup and I she is so blessed to have such an awesome mom!