Saturday, January 19, 2008

15th week

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and thought I would update you all on the little one. Everything looks good right now, I am measuring right on schedule (and actually lost a pound from my appt. last month!) and the babies heart beat was 162 beats per minute. Some more exciting news is that at our next appointment (Feb. 18) we will be having our "big" ultrasound and will be able to determine the sex of the baby! So I thought I would put up a poll to see ya'll's thoughts. Boy, girl? What do you all think?

9 comments:

Brent and Mary Rose said...

Oh, I'm so glad everything is going well! I think it is going to be a boy! Love you sister!

Biggie T said...

Glad to hear everything is going as it should. You make a great mom.

Biggie T said...

Glad to here everything is going well. You make a great mom. I'm going to go with Lecy's inspiration and say boy.

The Bombic said...

I've been thinking about you a lot lately - I'm also glad everything is going well with the pregnancy. Kiss those sweet girls of yours (and blow a kiss to the one on the way)for me. Love ya sis!

P.S. It's definitely going to be a boy.
P.P.S. Eric votes that it will be a girl.

Hair Goddess said...

Im thinking a boy and my vote is still out for the name Charlie! Miss you sister!

M {3 said...

How about a girl football player or a ...well maybe not. My vote is for one with a smile as cute as those other two. I hope you are feeling chipper. Just laughing with those girls can make a heart smile. I sure miss ya'll<3

Becca and Chad said...

hey steph
Congrats on your new baby and super cute family. I found your page on Steph B, I am happy to hear your doing great. I am do in Texas having a blast, oh and I think your getting a bouncy baby boy
fun stuff
becca (capra)

Syphus Family said...

I'm guessing a boy! Do your girls want another sister or a brother?

Kathy said...

hey steph! i found your blog on steph, megan, and marisa's blogs! it's kathy (nemeth) - my blog is private - but email me! your girls are adorable - aleece looks so much like you! i'm guessing boy - but that's cause i have 2 girls and then a boy!!!!

kathygehmlich@gmail.com