Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Officially...

I am now in my second trimester! I can't believe I haven't blogged about this before, but we are expecting baby #3 the beginning of July, for anyone who wasn't previously aware. This first trimester was very different from my previous two pregnancies. I have been much more nauseated and tired. Although, I wasn't chasing two children around in my previous pregnancies either! It has slowly gotten better, and I am looking forward to that second trimester energy!

4 comments:

M {3 said...

I wish I was there to help chase those sweet little princesses. XOXOXO Take good care of yourself for me. <3

Syphus Family said...

Congrats! This is Stephanie (Forsyth), I found your blog through Stephanie M.'s blog. Good luck on your pregnancy and #3! Your girls are beautiful!

Hair Goddess said...

Yeah for you having babies!!!!Could you please have a baby and name it charlie thanks!

Brent and Mary Rose said...

I wish I was with you! I am having issues with this... it just isn't going to be the same without me walking you through every step of your pregnancy :( But don't you worry, I will find a way to be there this summer! Love you sister and hope you are feeling better and that the energy is starting to kick in! (With Aleece running around, I doubt it, but we can hope ;)
PS
Letherbys is closing down!! Even from their new location! SAD! And yes... we will always have the memories!