Saturday, January 05, 2008

Aleece's Lists...

Aleece makes me laugh on a daily basis. For a 3 year old she is incredibly witty! One of her new habits that developed while we were out in Utah is her list making. She will take a pad of paper and pen and make a list. Trust me when I say this is not the amusing part. The funny part about this is when she reads her lists aloud. Last nights list went as followed (as we were leaving Sam's club.....)

"Food...check"
"Family.....check"
"Money....check"

Now, I'm not quite sure where she learned this from. I love lists, but I know for a fact that I don't read and check them off out loud. She makes lists for everything. While we were in Utah, she made lists of her Christmas presents, of things at the hotel, anything she could think of.
She is growing up so fast that I can't believe it. She is even now at the age where she prefers showers over baths! Where did my baby go? I love watching my children grow and enter new phases of their lives. It reminds me of what this life is all about--the constant need for us to grow and better ourselves.

4 comments:

M {3 said...

I hope one list is WAYS TO GO VISIT GRANNY!

Brent and Mary Rose said...

AND auntie Mary Rose!!! She is the cutest girl! I can't believe how fast she has grown up and how smart that girl is! She never ceases to amaze me! I sure miss having her around!

Hair Goddess said...

It is funny to see them develop personalities.... Leecy is for sure a welch girl :) I love you TN Moore's!

D. SKye Hodges said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.