Monday, April 14, 2008

Amen

Madelaine seems to pick up new words every day. She loves to chatter and has picked up on various funny expressions like "Oh, man!". She even makes the different inflections with her voice. It is too cute. This week she has been listening extra close, and with every prayer that is said, she exclaims a boisterous Amen at the end. This occurred during church yesterday also. Every time amen was said, she would say Amen, just extra loud and cute!
I love to watch my girls grow and learn and it brings a smile to my face every time they do something new. I get to experience such joy on a daily basis and don't know what I would do without my sweet girls! It makes me anxious to meet our little boy and see what he is like!

4 comments:

M {3 said...

Don't you know that a true southern
religious lady always knows how to shout her Amens! ;) She is growing up way to fast without me, but since there is only 86 days until the new little guy comes it probably is a good thing.

Syphus Family said...

Awww, so cute!

Trey said...

those girls are cuties and its funny to have aleece lie to me... NOT.. but they are too cute and im glad that steve and them can be here... too bad val had to ditch like a nancy

Stephanie said...

she is at the BEST age for that-- so cute!