Wednesday, August 20, 2008

3 Peas in a pod

The girls love their little brother so much!  They both insist on holding him at least once a day. They put on their "magic soap" (aka hand sanitizer), hop up onto the couch, place the boppy on their laps and ask for the baby.  I can already tell they will both make excellent mothers!  They are so sweet!  Lennon is growing well and I swear he changes a little every day!  I've really enjoyed the past five weeks since he was born.  The relationship the three children have is amazing and I love watching it evolve as they each grow and learn new things.  



6 comments:

Brent and Mary Rose said...

You have the cutest kids! Haha magic soap! I love it!I can't believe he is already 5 weeks old!! I'm counting down the weeks till we can see you again! I can't wait to meet that lil brusier! Love you tons!

M {3 said...

Lennon and Madelaine look almost the same size already. I love all those sweet faces, of course they are my desktop picture:)

Biggie T said...

Those kids are so cute and miss them so much. I still think Lennon will be holding Lainey before you know it.

Hair Goddess said...

You Know your really have set an un-realistic bar of how cute kids can be. They are freaking the cutest ever. Thats why we let you have all the babies :)

Kathy said...

awwww - it looks like lennon is smiling in that middle picture in the "3 peas in a pod" set of pictures. very cute.

Brandon and Natalie said...

How adorable! You always have such great pictures of your kids. You can tell the girls really love their brother.