Sunday, August 31, 2008

Spoiled...

Friday was my 28th birthday and I was spoiled rotten. I'm not too ashamed to admit it. I had a fantastic day with my sweet children and husband and recieved so many wonderful phone calls and birthday wishes. We went to Red Robin for dinner, which I enjoyed immensely, and we had chocolate molten cakes for my bday cake. I recieved more than my share of wonderful gifts and wanted to say thank you for everything! Thank you Mom and Dad for the ice cream maker(which we are using tomorrow! Yeah!) and Visa gift card (it's almost gone already!!! I got some awesome clothes!) You always spoil us kids way more than you should and I hope you know how very much I appreciate all that you do for me! Thank you Patty and Eric for the three year subscription to Family Circle magazine. I am sooo excited to recieve it! Thank you Katchie and Jeff for my awesome purse--I can now walk around in public without being afraid of being made fun of! :) Thank you MaryRose and Adam for my turquoise shirt--I love the color and it is so pretty! Thank you Trey for the sweet pickle card and contributing to Mom and Dad's gift! I always love reading what you write! Thank you Silvia and Doran for my beautiful necklace--Aleece will love that I have something fancy to wear now! Thank you to my sweet children for my new books--they know me too well! :) And thank you to my dear husband for my awesome new camera. I can not wait to dig in and start taking some incredible pictures! You all spoiled me way too much! I'm not sure I deserve it! I have to admit I got teary eyed several times thinking about how wonderful of a family I am a part of! I even got a happy birthday email from Elder Bubba this past week! Thank you, thank you, thank you--all of you!!! I love you all so much, and the only thing that would have made my day any better would have been if all of you were here to have celebrated with us!


click on the image to enlarge!!!

7 comments:

Nina said...

Well, Happy Belated, girl! I kept watching Facebook to try to catch your big day...but alas, I've missed it. Looks like you had a wonderful day! You guys all look so GRRREAT!! What a beautiful family you've got, Steph! All my best to you!

Biggie T said...

We also wish we could have been there in person to help you celebrate.

M {3 said...

You so deserved to be spoiled! Even if it is just for putting up with me especially the last 1 1/2 years. I love you so very much<3

Wonder Woman said...

You look fabulous Steph! It sounds like you had a good one!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Glad you had such a great birthday. It sounds like you got awesome gifts.

The Bombic said...

I'm so glad you had a great day - and that you liked our gift. And you totally deserved it. Love you sister!

Kathy said...

wow - sounds like an awesome birthday!