Saturday, August 09, 2008

6 years

It's hard to believe it's been six years since Val and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Nauvoo temple. So much has happened in that time---we have had 3 beautiful children who we love so very much, finished a college degree, lived in three different states and 7 different homes, started working on a master's degree, traveled through at least 16 states, had multiple jobs, and more. But through it all we have loved each other each and every day. Our love has continued to grow with each blessing, with each trial, with each day that the sun rises. We have been through so much together and I am anxious to see where life continues to take us. I couldn't ask for a better companion. Val brings so much to my life--he brings out a part of me that no one else can. He completes me and I am so grateful, every single day, that he asked me to marry him. He has truly made me happy and I couldn't ask for more. Happy Anniversary sweetie. I love you!

4 comments:

Hair Goddess said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !

M {3 said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two:) I think the way you both bring out great and different things about each other is so wonderful. And I love the music you two create together! Great memories of 6 years ago.

Brent and Mary Rose said...

6 years! I can't believe it! You two are so perfect for each other! you are my inspiration ;) love you!

Biggie T said...

Congratulations on six wonderful, exciting years! Just think how boring life would have been if you had lived in the same place all six years. I'm glad to know you will be able to spend eternity together.