Friday, January 30, 2009

Cute Kids

We are finally back to two cars (crossing fingers that it stays that way!) thanks to some help from one of our awesome ward family members! That has cut down on my playing chauffeur and the kids are happy they don't have to spend so much time in the car.
I was talking with Val last night and I said something to him, using my hands to make quotations. I thought nothing of it until Aleece came up to me and asked me what something was, using her hands as quotations. I seriously could not stop laughing--that girl picks up on WAY to much!!! She always knows how to make me smile!
Madelaine talks more and more every day--and she gets a kick out of doing and saying whatever Leecy T does! So not only do I have one mimic most of the time, now I have two! But as mentioned above, this just means my laughing multiple times a day! They seriously make every day better than the last!
Mr. Lennon is so darn cute and loves to laugh at his big sisters, almost as much as I do! He loves his excersaucer that Granny and Grampy gave him for Christmas and has even learned a few tricks! He loves to pick up his feet, lean backwards and then throw himself forward, which proceeds to make the excersaucer bounce like crazy! He has such a great time entertaining himself sometimes! He also loves the jumperoo and has a few different techniques! Sometimes he just does your typical jumping, but he also does what I affectionately refer to as his "running man". It looks like he is literally running in place, alot like the dance from, hmm, let's see the 80's or early 90's? Have I totally aged myself yet? :)
These three cute kids are growing up so fast. It's almost hard to believe Aleece will start kindergarten later this year! The times passes far to quickly, so I am trying to enjoy every single moment of every single day! I don't want to miss a thing!

2 comments:

Biggie T said...

Those kids are so "cute" and I miss them tons. As smart as those two girls are I'm not surprised that they are such good mimics. I can't wait to see Lennon jumping - he's growing too fast.

M {3 said...

Those kids always make my heart smile and laugh. I need them closer!XOXOXOXO