Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am a princess.

This story was too cute not to post. While we were in Minnesota over Christmas the kids got to spend lots of time with their Granny and Grampy and aunts and uncles, and loved every minute of it! One night Aleece was talking to her Aunt Katchie and Katch was trying to explain to her the difference between a vegetarian and a veterinarian, because they sound so similar. She explained to her that vegetarians don't eat meat, and veterinarians take care of animals (which, of course, Aleece already knew, because that is what she wants to be when she grows up). Anyways.....Katchie concluded by saying, "So, I am a vegetarian". Leecy's Uncle Adam chimed in with "And I'm a veteranarian" (sidenote--he isn't!) and Aleece responded with, "Well, I am a princess." That she is! I have two adorable princesses and a handsome little prince---I guess you could call me the queen of the castle!

8 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Love it! She is a princess!

M {3 said...

She has always been my princess! :)
Now I have the sweetest and cutest Royal grandchildren ever<3 I sure love and miss 'em.

goldmania said...

That's cute..I just wanna see a pic of ya'll in your pretty dresses with your tiara's.

The Bombic said...

Ha ha ha. That girl is hysterical. And yes, she is a princess.

Nina said...

You guys have so much fun!! It's all about FAMILY isn't it? You look so happy. Hope all is well!

Trey said...

haha aleece is full of hilarious comments

Biggie T said...

All of our grandkids will be princesses and princes.

Hair Goddess said...

AHh Biggie... You think the poodles are prince's. That's so sweet !:)