Monday, November 12, 2007

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

I couldn't resist blogging about what happened the other night. It makes me smile every time I think about it. I went into the girls bedroom, to retrieve something from their closet, and left the girls in the living room. It was super quiet and I totally thought I was by myself, until I turned around and found Madelaine had climbed onto her sisters bed, had a HUGE grin on her face, and was jumping up and down! She is so little, she wasn't even making a noise as she jumped! Mind you, I don't encourage jumping on the bed. It's quite the opposite, but who wouldn't smile at a barely one year old, trying to copy her sister. She stopped when I saw her, and I would say, "Are you jumping on the bed?" and she would jump some more! I'm trying to get a video of her doing the jumping thing, so stay posted!

3 comments:

M {3 said...

At her size she will still not break a bed when she is 20! With that sweet smile she can get by with anything;) I wish I could be there,<3

Brent and Mary Rose said...

Oh that is the cutest thing I have heard all week! What a sweet little nugget! I love it! I CAN'T WAIT to see you all next week!!!!

Biggie T said...

She definitely likes adventure. I loved her smile when I was let them roll down the hill in the stroller. Even though that girl is small she is still like her Grampy and likes to move. She was very content when we were on the "virtual" roller coaster at Chucky Cheese's.