Saturday, March 15, 2008

Can I, May I?

The days all seem to pass so quickly, before I know it, it's been a while since I've had the chance to blog!

We have tried to get Aleece to start saying "May I?" versus "Can I?" Well, we've definitely succeeded in confusing her! Now she simply says, "Can I, May I, please......" It really is quite humorous!

The other day while the girls were taking a bath Lainey put her hand over her heart and Leecy says to her, "That's right Lainey. That's where the Holy Ghost lives!" How cute is that? I couldn't ask for two better girls! :)

We went to an Easter picnic/party for our ward this morning and the girls had such a fun time collecting eggs on the Easter egg hunt! It was supposed to take place at a really nice park in our area, but due to inclement weather it was held in our church building. Not nearly as fun of an atmosphere, but when candy is involved, what do kids care?

We are excited for this coming week because it is Val's spring break! That means we get him all to ourselves for one whole week! We can't wait!

5 comments:

Hair Goddess said...

Hope you guys have a very fun week!! And what Aleece said to my little bug is SOOOO Sweet! I miss those mushmouths!

Biggie T said...

I miss those sweet little girls too. Sounds like they are growing up way to fast. When Aleece comes up with such amazing things I know it is becasue she has such great parents teaching her what is right.

M {3 said...

I so wish I could give those girls (and you 2 as well) a big hug everyday. Thank you for being such great parents!

Kathy said...

that is so cute/hilarious about the "can i, may i?" SO cute. have a fun week with val home!

The Bombic said...

Leecy T is such a little smarty. I can totally see her saying, "Can I, May I, please..." She definitely knows one of them will work! ha ha