Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tribute

My sweet husbands birthday is today and I've been thinking all day about how very lucky I am to be married to him. This is the seventh birthday I will be celebrating with him--it's remarkable how quickly time passes us by. We have been through so many changes in our lives since we first met, but our love has continued to grow each and every day since the moment our paths crossed. Val is one of the most caring, passionate, loving people I know. He is an amazing husband and father and he works so hard to provide for our family and allow me to stay at home and raise our children. He is one of the most talented people there is. I love to hear him sing and play the piano. He is so passionate about the way he performs, and the way he teaches and anyone who has the opportunity to hear him is truly blessed. Sometimes when you hear people perform, you know they are playing the right notes, but there is no passion there. I love to listen to Val because he always brings something new to what he is doing. He loves it and you know it. I love that Val can make our girls giggle like no one else! They love to tease him and play games with him and I just like to sit back sometimes and watch. They are the moments that I lock away into my memory, so that I won't ever forget them. I love that Val is an incredibly hard worker. He has always been dedicated to his jobs, even when he hasn't enjoyed them. It's nice that he finally has been rewarded with a job he enjoys so much. What it all boils down to is that I love my husband with my whole heart and soul and I am so thankful to be his wife. He is an incredible spirit and he has touched many lives! Happy birthday sweetie! I love you!

3 comments:

M {3 said...

I sure love that when you are st my house there will be music. I think often of how I wish he could play one of those 2 piano(although they are out of tune)I always enjoy it so much.
Have a great birthday Val.

Brent and Mary Rose said...

That birthday boy (old man haha) is lucky to have such a sweet wife! Love you sister!

Hair Goddess said...

awwww sweeet