Friday, July 04, 2008

Baby Update....

No, our little boy still has not arrived yet, but I have been continuing to have my weekly appointments and am progressing. He is continuing to grow well and everything is looking good. I did find out this week that they will not induce me with a vbac. Apparantly this raises the chance of having a uterine rupture by about 5 %. I definitely don't want anything to happen to the baby or myself so we are trusting our doctor 100%. If our little man decides not to make his debut by the 16th of July (41 weeks--crazy I know!) I will be having a c-section however. This is quite discouraging, seeing as I've already done a vbac and it was so successful. But I am trying to stay positive, and my mom being here has been a great distraction for me. We love her so much and appreciate all she does for us! What would we do without her???

4 comments:

Madame Mauri said...

So sorry he isn't here yet! AHH! I know that caused me so much anxiety! Good thing your mom is there, that IS a nice distraction. :) I hope all goes well. Those cute little babies just have minds of their own. :) Just think no matter what, in two weeks you will have your baby! So excited for you!!

Hair Goddess said...

uterine rupture.... I don't like that at all so lets just not say that... or stripping the membrane... SICK! ... :) You love me

Brandon and Natalie said...

I have been checking your blog like crazy to see if Baby boy had made his appearance. Thank goodness for moms! They make everything seem not as bad.

Kathy said...

41 weeks?????????? kill me now. you would be my hero if you make it that far without going totally insane!!!!!!!! i hope your little man decides to come today! good luck :)