Wednesday, July 09, 2008

It's official....

Today is my due date and we still don't have our little boy here yet. It's a little discouraging but I am trying to stay positive. I have to keep telling myself as long as he is inside of me at least I know he is safe, right? Our babies just like to defy the odds. They don't like to be born early and not even on time! We are still praying he makes it here within the week however, because I really am not wanting to do a repeat c-section. The v-bac for me was a much more pleasant experience with a much quicker healing rate. Two of my three amazing sisters fly in tonight, so I'm hoping that he has just been waiting for them to get here to help out--I know they have been praying him in as much as I've been praying him out! :) We'll see what happens I guess! We'll keep you all posted and post pictures and info as soon as our little boy makes his debut!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I think he has been waiting it out. We all know the party doesn't start until Katch and Mary are there !

Wonder Woman said...

Dang it Steph!! Labor tonight from all the sister excitement!

Biggie T said...

My guess is he's waiting for his aunts to show up before he makes his big arrival. I'm praying that you have him without a c-section too. Hang in there!

Kathy said...

FUN on having your sisters there with you! i hope you little man comes soon, cause i know you don't, right? :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

Bless your heart! You must be so miserable. I so thought that your baby would be here by now. I hope he comes soon!

Syphus Family said...

Hopefully that little boy comes soon! We will be excited to hear the birth story soon!