Friday, July 25, 2008

Sweet Baby Boy

Life has been incredibly busy since Lennon arrived, thus the lack of pictures so far. Thank goodness my mom has put together some fantastic collages---you can check them out by linking to the Welchkin Wire on the right! I did manage to put together a few photos, so here you go! It's amazing how quickly your children grow! They literally change every day and I just can't seem to get enough pictures!






Me and my sweet boy at the hospital.

I absolutely adore these chubby cheeks!

4 comments:

M {3 said...

It is so great, he becomes stronger and more alert every day! He seems bigger already and so sweet! He is a cuddler.

Kathy said...

ok - you are NOT allowed to look that good in the hospital after having a baby!!!!!!!!!!! seriously - you look great. lennon is so cute. looking at these almost makes me want another one ;)

Hair Goddess said...

i am already so in love with his fat face!!! Well Done! Post more pictures!!

Becca and Chad said...

Congrats Steph! What a sweet little family you have! Cute, cute!