Saturday, July 12, 2008

Everything...

I have literally now tried everything to naturally induce labor. I have tried the commonplace and the downright nutty in some cases! Nothing has worked thus far. We are now 3 days overdue....any other suggestions out there? I know they come when they are ready, but I think all of us are starting to wonder if he is planning on graduating high school in there or what!!! I am open to any and all suggestions--it doesn't necessarily mean I will try them :) but I will at least give it some thought!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

well - i tried eggplant when i was pregnant with hannah b/c they swore on good morning america that it would work. i pretty much wanted to throw up the whole time i was eating it - and i had to be induced anyway. i have heard that fresh pineapple is supposed to start labor. . . . can't hurt - it's much better than friggin eggplant.