Sunday, September 14, 2008

2 months and counting...

I can't believe our little boy is already almost 2 months old. Lennon will officially turn 2 months on Tuesday. Time has flown by since his arrival into our little family and he has already changed so much! He still loves to eat and cuddle and he gets so excited when he sees his big sisters or mommy and daddy! He has the sweetest smile and we love him so much! I can't say that I'm thrilled he will be going to get more immunizations on Tuesday--it's always hard to see your babies get shots! But I am anxious to see how big he has gotten. He has grown much more quickly than either of the girls and I'm wondering where he falls percentage wise on the charts. I'll fill you in on Tuesday!


In other news...the girls have been adjusting to Aleece's first week at preschool. Lainey doesn't like when we drop Leecy off, but she loves when we pick her up! It's been the hardest for her because she and Aleece have pretty much been attached at the hip since her birth! They are the best of friends and so Lainey and I have been trying to fill the void with our own projects while Aleece is at school.

When Aleece was about the same age as Madelaine is now, her favorite movie was "The Wizard of Oz". She would dance and sing along and it was so cute to watch! She was even Dorothy for Halloween when she was 2 and Glinda the Good Witch last year. Well, Lainey's has taken a liking to "Annie". She refers to the movie as "tomorrow" and she loves to sing the songs! She has even started saying "oh my goodness!" She puts her hand over her mouth and says it in her sweet little voice and you can't help but smile!
It has been an emotional roller coaster this week and we are hoping to have a little more calmness and relaxation this coming week. Although I will be preparing to teach next week's lesson in Relief Society and trying to come up with something to feed the missionaries this week also! And let me tell you they are BIG guys! Both are well over 6 feet and not scrawny by any means. So this could be a feat! Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Nina said...

2 months?!?! I can't believe it! You have the sweetest kids! Miss you so much! Love you!

PS I LOVE your new header!!!!!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love the pictures! He is adorable! I can't believe he is already two months old. Crazy!

M {3 said...

Could there be a sweeter smile on a little guy anywhere, I think not! He makes my heart smile and talking with those girls does too. I am so grateful for that especially this week. I <3 you all.

M {3 said...

PS I love your new blog setup<3

Syphus Family said...

Wow, 2 months already! He is such a cutie! Sorry about the shots- no fun!

Biggie T said...

This handsome kid is growing so fast! I miss holding him and playing with he girls. Can't wait to see all of you. It was so cute to hear Lainey bug sing to us.

Wonder Woman said...

I can't believe he is two months already! He is definitely a Welch baby. He looks so much like your dad!

You need no luck with the missionaries. You have all the tools to do one heck of a job! I vote for breakfast for dinner and you can cinnamon rolls and bacon. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. You'll be awesome and they will leave stuffed!

Kathy said...

cute on her loving the movie "annie". that's funny. 2 months eh???? wow - it goes by too fast.

Hair Goddess said...

She calls it Tomorrow! That is So cute, I love her! And those pictures of Lennon.... You have to quite that if you want keep him :) I have jokes