Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cute little Lainey bug

Lainey bug has always loved music and is usually found singing wherever she is! She has picked up on the Christmas songs so quickly and I often catch her singing "Jingle Bells", "Santa Claus is Coming to Town", and "Deck the Halls". The other day she probably had us play "Deck the Halls" about 20 times in a row in the car! She kept telling me yesterday, "Sing it mommy! Fa la la! Sing it!" She is mostly talking in full sentences now and I am amazed at how much she knows! I love to hear her say prayers and I love that something else she has learned to say is, "I need you Mommy/Daddy! I need you!" I hope she always feels this way! She is such a sweetheart and we love her so much!

2 comments:

M {3 said...

I wish she would sing them for me on the phone, call me when she is not so busy, okay so that is like never. haha

Biggie T said...

I love to hear that sweet Lainey sing and hope she will sing with me over Christmas.