Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mr. Lennon

Lennon is rolling over like crazy and learning to sit up all by himself! I can't believe he is almost five months old! He loves to play in his Excersaucer from Granny and Grampy and he is definitely a textures person! He has this super soft blanket made of this plush green material and he loves to be cuddled with it! Lennon has the sweetest smile and I love the look of adoration on his face when he looks at his big sisters! He has us all wrapped around his little finger and we all love it! We love having him in our family and we love him so much! It's hard to believe the year 2008 is almost over! At the beginning of the year I was just on the beginning of my 3rd pregnancy journey and now here I am at the end of the year with my three beautiful babies! How lucky can one mom get!?

4 comments:

M {3 said...

Hearing make all his sweet sounds on the phone makes me even more excited to see you guys...as if that was possible:)

Biggie T said...

I just looked at your Thanksgiving pictures again with mom and little Lennon is so cute. He sounds like he's grown in just a few weeks and can't wait to play with him.

Trey said...

those kids are hilariously cute.. that's right hilarious as an adjective

Nina said...

We ARE sooo lucky, aren't we? Your babies are so sweet, Steph. We need your address for a Christmas card...I will get ahold of you via another route soon. Adios!