Friday, December 12, 2008

Ward Christmas party

We had our ward Christmas party tonight. We got to enjoy some yummy cookies and hot chocolate, visit with Santa, sing Christmas carols and visit with all of our wonderful ward family! Here are a few of the highlights....

Daddy and Lainey playing in the gym!

Leecy T being silly!

Lennon with Santa, thinking, who the heck is this?

What the girls turned into once they actually saw Santa!

What we eventually got them to do....

treats will entice them to do almost anything! However this was the closest they got to him! :)

Singing Christmas carols!

Seriously, the cutest Santa EVER!

could he be any cuter?

I think not! Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Oh my goodness Steph - he is the CUTEST!

M {3 said...

Oh my goodness! If Santa was always that cute (okay well OUR Santa is;) )
no children would ever be afraid. I can't wait to see all of you! I love that Aleece got that close. Madelaine must have been trying to be like her big sis or else Santa needs to be a Panda. LOL

Brent and Mary Rose said...

Seriously, those kids are so so cute! I can't wait to be close again! Lennon is the cutest Santa I have ever seen (him and Biggie lol). And those videos... I cannot believe how fast they are growing up and how stinking smart they are! You kids are amazing parents! SO excited for next weekend! Love you!

M {3 said...

The 2 posts before this are so darn cute! If you haven't seen them you HAVE to check them out!

Hair Goddess said...

Yup. Stealing Lennon at Christmas, I would get on with making another boy!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love the videos! So cute! I love "Thank you very much!"

Adorable little Santa pictures!

Kathy said...

those are really cute pictures - looks like a great time :)

Trey said...

omgosh! those kids are hilarious...