Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sweet Leecy T

We were quizzing Aleece over dinner tonight on her Articles of Faith. Guess how many she can recite from memory! Come on, just guess! 6! At only 4 years old she has about half of the Articles of Faith memorized. She is so articulate when she recites them and I love seeing her testimony of the gospel grow every day! I love that she is learning so much in preschool! She is so smart and I love that she teaches Lainey so much of what she knows and learns. She is such a good big sister and we love her so much! We are so glad she is a part of our family!

2 comments:

M {3 said...

WOW she just barely had memorized 4! Gotta love it<3

Biggie T said...

Leecy T is so smart! I can't believe how well she can memorize at such a young age. Most of the 8-9 year old kids in my primary class can't repeat them.