Sunday, May 24, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

This week's crazy Thursday was crazy hair day! Aleece has really long, curly hair so we debated for a while on what we could possibly do to it, when I remembered that we used to braid our hair into corn rows before girl's camp every year. Aleece thought this was a great idea and we got to work braiding her hair the night before. Aleece was surprisingly patient and it took less time than I expected (which is good, because my hands were killing me by the time I was finished!) and she totally rocked the hair-do! Of course I'm sure it helps that she is adorable anyways!






the preschool kids! Maggie, Boo, Delanie, Haylee, Hyrum and Aleece with their CRAZY HAIR!




6 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Her hair was awesome! She looked adorable! I love the little ringlets at the ends of her braids...very cute!

Hair Goddess said...

SOOOO ADORABLE!! Can't wait to see this mush mouth!!

M {3 said...

Oh those pre-camp braiding adventures:) She is so sweet and I agree the ringlets at the end really make the do!

Trey said...

nice hair!

goldmania said...

Sweet. DO you want to come do my hair? :) She is so cute.

Kathy said...

ha ha ha! ah - the girl's camp hair - nice :)