Friday, May 01, 2009

Music Showcase

Hey---we need your support! My amazingly talented husband Val has entered a music showcase through Mormon Times, featuring his song "What Would Jesus Have Me Do?" This is an amazing song, as they all are, and the finalists are determined based on votes. So we need your help!
Tell EVERYONE you know! Let's get Val to the finals!
Here's what you do....
FIRST, go to
http://music.mormontimes.com/index.php?ref=mtHomeAD
Next, REGISTER FOR THE SITE (you won't get any spam or anything!) (They make you do this so that they can monitor how many times you can vote--they only allow once a day.)
THEN, go the the Showcase link (in between Most Viewed and User Videos)
NEXT,Scroll down to Val Moore and click on his image. Once you do this there should be a button saying "vote for this song". You can also become his fan! You can vote once per day, per person!!!
PLEASE help us out and tell everyone you can think of! GO BACK AND VOTE EVERY DAY! Thanks everyone!!!! We appreciate all of your support!!!! (He's up against an Osmond, so please, please, please vote!!!)

5 comments:

Hair Goddess said...

Done and Done!

Chas Hathaway said...

Val is a very talented musician. I've only recently discovered his music - actually, I discovered it because I'm one of his competitors!

I also went to his Letters from Screwtape blog, and am really impressed with it. I wish him and and the rest of your family the best! He's doing well in the competition - right now he's two places ahead of me! It's a fun way to do a competition.

Good luck!

- Chas
http://music.willowrise.com

Wonder Woman said...

I said it last time, and I'll say it again - that is crazy that some of those people on there have an album already. What the heck? It doesn't seem right.

mamasteph said...

Thanks Katch! Kara--I know, I still feel the same way! And Chas, thanks! Good luck to you too!

The Bombic said...

We've been voting and voting and voting and as of this morning he was in First place! Go Val!