Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mommy anxiety....

So Aleece starts kindergarten tommorow and I have to admit to being a little bit of a nervous wreck...... I know she is going to do amazing, but the thought of her being away from me for 7 hours every day is a little terrifying, to be honest. I am so proud of her and all that she is becoming. She is so smart and continues to amaze me with all of her questions and how in tune she is to what is going on around her. She is so creative and I love to listen in on her and Lainey playing to see what kind of "adventure" they are going to create next. She is a sweetheart and I know she will make lots of friends and be a good example to those around her, just like she is to her younger brother and sister. I'm so very grateful that Val honors his priesthood and was able to give her a Father's blessing in preparation for her going back to school. It was such a sweet blessing and gave me great comfort in knowing that she will grow in so many different ways this year.
I'm not sure why I never got around to posting these pictures of Aleece's preschool graduation (probably because we left on vacation the night of graduation!) but I thought I would post a couple tonight and then take a couple of pictures of her for her first day of kindergarten tomorrow. It always amazes me to look back at pictures of the kids and see how rapidly they change. They literally change every day and I love seeing what incredible things they are doing and becoming!!!


Leecy with her preschool teacher Ms. Tami

Aleece's 2008-2009 Preschool class

6 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Good luck tomorrow Leecy T and to you too Steph! We have until Aug 31!

Hair Goddess said...

My little Mush, she is so grown up. Love the graduation pictures... the hats are pretty much awesome

Brandon and Natalie said...

I am sure she will do fantastic today! She is such a cute, smart, sweet girl. I bet everyone will just fall in love with her.

Biggie T said...

I'm so excited for Leecy T to start school but can't beleive it has happened so soon! I know she will do amazing and will probably be helping teach the class within a couple of weeks. Give her a hug and kiss from Grampy and tell her I miss her (as well as Lainey and Lennon)

goldmania said...

you guys have such an exciting life I have a hard time keeping up on the blog. Your family is just so dang cute. I love your stories. :) miss ya

The Bombic said...

Wow! I can't believe she's already starting kindergarten. It seems like just the other day she was saying 'ornd'. Hope it went well! Love ya!