Monday, June 16, 2008

The incredible expanding woman.....

Well, you asked for it! Here is a picture of me at almost 37 weeks. When I saw the picture myself, I was literally speechless! How could I possibly be this big with three weeks to go??? I've looked at pictures since, of me, on the day I went into labor with Lainey, and I wasn't even close to being this huge! The funny thing is I've only gained 11 lbs so far and this little boy I know weighs at least six of those!! So how is it that I look like I am carrying twins or even triplets? You know they say the camera adds ten pounds, but I'm hoping it adds more like 50!!! :)

5 comments:

M {3 said...

I think you look beautiful!!!!<3

Biggie T said...

I think you look really good! I know we all more critical of ourselves and hate to look at our own pictures. Who knows - maybe Leecy T will be sharing her birthday.

Brent and Mary Rose said...

She better not be sharing her birthday! I can't handle some suprise like that when I'm not there!!! You look amazing! I can't believe how much you have grown since we saw you last! I can't wait to meet that little rascal swimming in 5 lbs of water ;) love you sis!

The Bombic said...

You look gorgeous! I hope you are finding some way to stay cool in that hot place. I can't wait to come out and see you guys.

P.S. eric says you have to tape Lainey Bug singing and put it on your blog for him to see. Too cute!

Syphus Family said...

You look great! I have already gained almost 10 lbs and am barely into the second trimester! Help!