Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Daylight Savings

Apparently daylight savings has not only affected me, but my cute kids as well. As we were driving home from some errands this evening, I informed them that we would be eating dinner when we got home. Well, obviously, because of us losing an hour, it was still light out. This puzzled Aleece and she exclaimed, "WHAT?!" (imagine this being said in as shocked voice as possible), "We're eating dinner during the daytime?! What?! That is so silly." I guess eating dinner when the sun is still shining brightly over head is a little mind boggling for a four year old! She would much rather be outside still enjoying every moment of daylight possible!

3 comments:

M {3 said...

What? you can eat when it's light out? hahaha

Biggie T said...

That girl cracks me up - she's so smart.

Hair Goddess said...

HAHA she is so funny! She should start a blog