Sunday, March 15, 2009

Drop and give me 20!

As mentioned in a previous post, Lennon is learning to crawl. He gets around pretty well now and has taken to standing on his hands and feet. He often looks like he is about to start doing pushups!


He is getting so big and he will be 8 months old this week! Where does the time go? We have a couple of pairs of Baby legs (kind of like leg warmers for babies!) and we thought we would document a couple of photos for your viewing pleasure! He is just too cute!


Seriously, how can you resist this sweet face?!

9 comments:

Shannon Boyer said...

Brayden is doing push ups too! It is so cute!

Brandon and Natalie said...

What a sweet little boy. Love all the pictures! He is getting so big!!

Karies place said...

Hi, I'm a stranger, but found your blog through another friends blog. I'm guessing you're lds. I am too! Cute family you have.

M {3 said...

A football player in training! :D
I sure love that Mr. Lennon!

Trey said...

Looks like he's trying to copy my hairdo in those last 3 pics

goldmania said...

That second pic looks like you're a mean mom actually making him do 20.:) JK. How cute.

Kathy said...

he is seriously SO cute!!!

Hair Goddess said...

I wonder who gave him that sweet onsey ??? SO CUTE!!

The Bombic said...

That kid is too cool. And I love his rockin' style. I can't wait to see him!