Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"You say it's your birthday!!!"

Happy 33rd Birthday to my amazing hubby! In honor of his 33rd birthday I thought I would share 33 things that I love about my man (in no particular order)! (Although this list could go on and on!)

1. His compassion.
2. His love for the gospel.
3. His musical talents.
4. His smile.
5. His ability to make me laugh/his sense of humor.
6. His love for our family.
7. His faith.
8. His desire to always be better.
9. How he takes such good care of us.
10. His way with words.
11. His ability to love unconditionally.
12. His randomness.
13. His leadership abilities.
14. His worthiness.
15. His constant desire to learn more.
16. His determination.
17. His excellent work ethic.
18. His love of music.
19. His passion for teaching.
20. His committment to anything he participates in.
21. His being strong enough to overcome less than favorable experiences in his life.
22. His honoring the priesthood.
23. His beautiful blue eyes.
24. His ability to make music come to life.
25. His unconditional love for his children.
26. His quick wit.
27. His being my eternal companion.
28. His selflessness.
29. His ability to sit at a piano and play anything anyone asks of him.
30. His spirituality.
31. His sensitivity.
32. His desire to make our home a heaven on earth.
33. His treating me like a princess.

Happy 33rd Birthday Val!

6 comments:

M {3 said...

Plus he brings out your spikey hair side ;). Which I love.
Happy Birthday Val!

Biggie T said...

Happy Birthday Val! Wow you're getting old!

Trey said...

Hope he had a delicious birthday!

goldmania said...

Hey, finally catching up. So tired of my house getting sick! Your family is so dang cute! Can't wait to check out your new site. We are heading to TX the first week of April for a visit. So excited to see some of that warm air ya'll keep talking about

Hair Goddess said...

Hope you guys had a fun day yesterday. the list was a very cute idea! :)
But wow 33! haha

Brandon and Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you guys celebrated big time!