Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring break

We had such a fun spring break this week! Not only did we get to enjoy having Val home all week, we also got a visit from Granny and Grampy! We took walks, went to the park, enjoyed a soccer practice, saw some good movies, visited, went to the playground, ate good food and reveled in being together! The week went by far too quickly, but we created some awesome memories! We were sad to see Granny and Grampy head home and Val head back to work! We can't wait till we can all be together again!

Mr. Lennon watching Leecy T play soccer

Granny and Lainey enjoying soccer practice

Grampy and Lainey kicking the ball around

busy as ever!

Grampy and Lainey on one of our walks

Lennon enjoying the beautiful weather

Granny, Grampy, Leecy and Lainey bug at the "dog park"


Feeding the horses at Shelby Farms

She has no fear!

Enjoying every moment with Granny and Grampy!

Shelby Farms with Granny

8 comments:

Trey said...

those kids are the shizzle

Hair Goddess said...

I am so jealous!! That picture of Lennon is SO cute, he is so serious! And Mama told me Dad was afraid of the horses hahaha.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Love all the pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time with your parents. You have such a cute little family.

The Bombic said...

Those kiddies are too cute! I'm glad to see Lainey has changed her feelings towards horses (from the orchard experience). :) I can't wait to see Leecy play soccer and that baby Lennon is so chill it's adorable.

M {3 said...

Sometimes I just shut my eyes and pretend I am still there! It was a week of smiles:)

Biggie T said...

I wish we could have spent more time. I've never seen Lainey laugh so much as when we fed those horses and she is much braver than me.

Brent and Mary Rose said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing time! Amber told me she was on Spring Break last week too, and my response was, "What? People actually have those?" haha! Cant wait to see more of all those smiling faces! Love and miss you all!

goldmania said...

What cute pictures! Where's the pic of you on a horse? Your daughter is so cute in her soccer gear.