Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter baskets

The Easter bunny came while we were at church last Sunday and spoiled the kids rotten! They all got some really fun gifts and they were definitely sugared out by the end of the day!

Mr. Lennon got some fun new toys, which he took to immediately, a soft new blankie and some awesome new babylegs that have skulls on them!


Little Lainey bug got some fun learning toys, a babydoll stroller, a Goofy toy, and lots of candy! Notice how she dug right in! (They are their father's children, what can I say! :) )


Sweet Leecy T to some cute new clothes (she loves dresses!), a princes dancing mat and wand, a new necklace and, of course....candy!

Daddy got some new clothes, Quantum of Solace and candy and mommy got a food processer (yeah! this makes kitchen prep SO much easier!) and a new pasta pot! (Can you tell I love my kitchen and spending time in it? ;) )
Thanks Easter bunny for spoiling us!

5 comments:

The Bombic said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Thanks for posting these cute pictures.
P.S. Lennon's shoes are awesome! :)

M {3 said...

Next Easter I might have to come to your house and see if the Easter bunny finds me. At least he could bring me some peeps;)

mamasteph said...

Mom--we'll count on it! And I think the Easter bunny may have just left a few peeps for you here that I will have to send your way!

Biggie T said...

Looks like the3 Easter Bunny was too good to those sweet kids. What cute faces.

Brent and Mary Rose said...

I seriously can't believe how grown up they all are already! What cute Easter baskets!