Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Standing a little taller



(just after bath time!)





This is pretty much a daily occurance in our home now! Lennon has been pulling himself up in his crib and Lainey has been trying to climb in to join him! Mr. Lennon is getting so big and once he gets standing, he is usually jumping! We had to lower the crib another level this week! Below are a couple of video's of Mr. Lennon that I took a couple of weeks ago. Being in the hospital set my blogging back a bit---he is moving around even better now! Enjoy!



(watch and he will wave hi!)


(going after a toy)


(going after Sully's toy)


(still going after Sully's toy)

8 comments:

Biggie T said...

What a handsome little guy! I can't believe how fast he's grown in just a couple of weeks. He is really getting around well although Sulley doesn't look too threatened yet.

M {3 said...

He is so sweet and fun to watch. A better natured little one is hard to find. He is a charmer. He definitely stole my heart.<3

Trey said...

haha those kids are such cuties! i'm commenting on the past 3 posts btw but i love how leecy wanted the number 1000

Brent and Mary Rose said...

He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen! I can't believe he is already so big!??!!? Love you!

The Bombic said...

Thank you so much for posting these! We miss those cuties and can't wait to see you next month. :)
P.S. That kid must have some strong arm muscles! ;)

TheKillerJ said...

Lainey's smile is great! It makes ME smile.

Hair Goddess said...

Ok seriously he is so damn cute I can't believe I live so far away. Yeah I am going to need him to be mine so you are going to need to have another! I love how you can totally tell he wants to stand up! Love you sis

Brandon and Natalie said...

So, So cute! He is getting so big! Love the crib pictures.