Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How do you eat an Oreo?

Val made an amazing chocolate cheesecake from scratch on Sunday and used crushed Oreo cookies as the crust. He had a few left over and gave one to Lainey and I swear I have never before seen anyone eat an Oreo the way she did! She pulled the cookie apart, and while most people usually lick the cream out of the center, she instead pulled the cream off of the cookie in one piece. I still have no idea how she did this. Then she ate it and finished off with her chocolate cookies. I have to admit to being a dipper. I love Oreo's dipped in milk, but I just might have to try this one day to see if I am as talented as my 2 year old! :) So my question for you is, how do you eat your Oreo's?

6 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

By the bag Steph! By the bag!

Sara Bading said...

dipper

mamasteph said...

LOL Kara! That's how I would eat them too if I thought I could get away with it! :)

Hair Goddess said...

I don't eat them but I will try to do Lainey's trick.. maybe I will get it down by the end of May :)

TheKillerJ said...

I inhale them when I allow myself to eat those heavenly store-bought delights. Get Lainey to do it again on video!

Trey said...

nice