Monday, April 27, 2009

Finances

Aleece has gotten so good at saying her prayers! She has learned to pray for specific things so her prayers are never exactly the same. She is really growing up! But sometimes things she says still catch us off guard. She was saying our bedtime family prayer the other night and was blessing family members when she said, "please bless our finances, our fine uncles and our fine cousins." I had no idea what she meant, but really had to try to keep from laughing when I finally figured it out.....please bless our "fine auntses, our fine uncles and our fine cousins". She can be so funny sometimes!

6 comments:

M {3 said...

Can that girl get any cuter?!

Biggie T said...

How funny! She can pray for our finances if she wants - maybe her prayers will get more answers.

Wonder Woman said...

I agree with your dad! Pray for those finances ...

The Tennessee Nobles said...

That girl needs her own TV show. She is priceless.

Hair Goddess said...

HAHAHAHA SO CUTE!

TheKillerJ said...

Katchie read this and ran in to our room while I was reading my book and told me. I had to check it out for myself. haha she is great.