Sunday, April 19, 2009

More Easter pictures

The weather turned bad before we could get a group shot of the kiddos, so we had to settle for the couch inside! Not as pretty as the flowers (but a zillion times better than the old couch!!!!) They were super silly, as usual, but we got some cute pictures of them amidst the silliness! I love that they are all the best of friends and can make each other laugh no matter what! They are the sweetest kids and we love them SO much! How can you resist those sweet faces?!?!?!








6 comments:

Syphus Family said...

So cute! I love it!

The Bombic said...

I love those babies!

M {3 said...

I never fail to smile a big smile when I see those sweet faces! Give them a squeeze.

Biggie T said...

What sweet kids. Looks like they got plenty from the Easter Bunny!

Hair Goddess said...

SUCH CUTE PICTURES!!! Can't wait to see their mugs!! love yoU !

Brent and Mary Rose said...

Love those cute dresses! And that vest! Oh man, cute cute kids!