Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Soccer star!


Princess Leecy T played in her first soccer game just 3 days after getting out of the hospital. (We pretty much kept her quarantined those three days so that she could go to her game!) She was amazing at the game and even scored 2 goals! I wish I had gotten a picture of her after she scored that first goal. The smile on her face was absolutely priceless. She is so sweet!

Mommy and her soccer star!

Her team is the Shockers!
She is #12. When they called to find out which number she wanted, she first told me 1000. I guess I left that question too open-ended! I informed her that only 2 numbers would fit on her shirt and she settled for 12!
We are so proud of her and all of the hard work she is putting into being such a great little soccer player! It is definitely a lot of fun for us to watch her! Way to go Leecy!

4 comments:

Biggie T said...

I could tell that girl was going to be a soccer star when I saw her at her very first practice. You'd never guess that for someone who is usually so shy and reserved would play that aggressively her first time. Way to go on scoring 2 goals, especially only three days after getting out of the hospital.

M {3 said...

She was so fun to watch! At her first practice she was playing better than those who had played a year! Beautiful, talented and smart<3

Brent and Mary Rose said...

That girl is going to be such a soccer star! We wish we could be there to cheer her on! Love you!

The Bombic said...

I love that little soccer girl - and that is amazing that she scored 2 goals! I'm so glad she could play after all she went through last week. What a little trooper!